Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hi Girls!
I apologize for not posting sooner. Here's the scoop on how I am doing. Since February I lost 16 pounds! It's so hard to believe that I had that much weight to lose, but I did! A couple of weeks ago I weighed 121 pounds. The last several days I have stayed right around 123.5 to be exact. I am very pleased with where I am at. It's so fun to put on clothes that are too big. It's been a bit chilly here in Kentucky so I have been wearing dress pants to my job interviews. They look a little ridiculous because they hang on me so much, but it's a good feeling nonetheless.
Now that Ben and I are back to living together, I fear that I will begin gaining some weight. When we were apart I didn't cook so I ate a lot less. Now that I am cooking for him, I tend to go all out. For example, tonight, we are having tacos, refried beans, guacamole, and nachos. Not healthy I know!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, guacamole is certainly a good healthy choice . . . depending on what you put in it. Keep up the good work on your diet. What do you do for an exercise plan?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

I don't really do anything - that's the part I really need to work on. I go for walks sometimes, but that's about it.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I say Taco's can be healthy too! Like Al said, guacamole is a great source of healthy fat. You could also use whole wheat tortillas (we use them and love them). Cut out the refried beans (they just don't SOUND healthy).

Great job with your goals too!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home