Thursday, August 10, 2006

Natalie 08.10.06

I'm pleased to inform you that I've lost 5 pounds so far!!!

Last night I made 3 charts on cool colored poster board. The first one is my favorite - Natalie's Weight Progress Chart. So I got to make another dot on my chart and it went DOWN!!! That was exciting! The second chart is my exercise log. I have columns for "Activity," "Minutes," & "Approx. Calories Burned." The third chart is my daily food log. I'm not going to be writing down everything I eat, but will tally up the total calories, fat, fiber, WW Points, and H2O. Since I'm a visual person, maybe this will help me actually SEE what I've been eating and how much I really exercise.

That's all for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, way to put feet to your goals! I hope it's not too discouraging in the beginning when you're transitioning to healthy eating habits. I seriously don't know how you'll do it with that greasy dining hall nearby. God's strength and grace to you!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

GOOD JOB!!! Natalie...you are doing great, and you seem to have everything ready to go to get it done!!!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Kelly Glupker said...

Good Job Natalie!!! Keep up the endurance and dedication - it will pay off as those pounds continue to come off!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home