Saturday, September 16, 2006

Heather 9.16.06

I am still here!!! I believe the last time I posted was back in July! Where did the summer go? Over the past 2 months I haven't paid much attention to losing weight, just making sure that I did not gain any weight back. Well, I succeeded! I knew that this week things would be slowing down, so I jumped back into the workout and got back into things. I didn't want to post until I had done it for a good solid week! So far so good!

This last week we had revival services at our church! I enjoyed them so much that I didn't want them to end! Since I changed jobs, I have not been faithful in my devotions. I was really struggling with it and finding time to do them. So I sat down with Kevin and talked to him about it. I told him, I would love it if I had an hour to myself to be able to workout and have my time alone with God. He knew it was bothering me not to have my devotions (I used to do them at work because it was so slow) and that I wanted to continue to work out. We came up with a plan. Right now, I am already getting up at 5:30 in the morning to be out of the house by 7:30...I really can't get up that much earlier...So we now we work together getting the kids into bed by 8:30, then I am ready to work out at night and have my devos. SO FAR SO GOOD!!! I know that at night, it isn't the best time to do all of this, and if you have any other suggestions, let me know!!!

I don't know if I want to say, "I will lose so many pounds by this date." At this point, I will just be happy if I continue to lose the weight. I will keep you all updated. So far, since I started posting on this blog, I have lost 12 pounds. I just want to continue to say...."I have lost 13, 14, ,15, 16 and so on pounds. I will keep you posted.

Please pray for me that I use my devotional life to keep me faithful in my weight loss battle! Katie, I would love to do a devotional too!!! Sounds good to me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heather,

I'm with you. I have more time to exercise and do my devotions at night than in the morning. It's hard enough for me to even wake up and shower before Chloe gets up much less exercise and do devos too.

12 pounds?!? That's terrific, girlfriend! Keep us posted on how your new exercise plan is going. I'll be praying for you to keep your motivation and resolve!

Alicia

12:31 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

12 pounds is fantastic! And the really great part is that you kept it off. Great job!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home