Saturday, October 28, 2006

Amanda 10.28.06

Well, i haven't written much since our move. It was all a little crazy. I will say that i did end up loosing about 25 lbs. But since the move...oh boy i'm heading right back up to where i was. It doesn't take that long if you don't exercise and eat junk food. Amazing isn't it? Well, i'm on the college campus with my husband so that i can do internet and it's time to get back home. I'll write as often as i can, and I am going to pick up my good exercising and eating habits again starting monday. When i get the chance i'll try and post some before and after pictures of my weight loss.
Glad to see that you guys are still perservering.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

25 POUNDS?!? Whoa, girl. I didn't think you had that much to lose! I'm sure your new job will keep you busy so you won't have time to sit around and eat junk food. Any chance you can join a vball league or something through Tom's school?

7:49 PM  
Blogger Amanda T said...

Alicia,
your right about not having the time to sit around and eat junk food. It does help. I've stayed around 130 lbs. but have gotten out of my habit of exercising. So while i am thinning...i'm still not tone. I wish i could join a league...but since i'm not a student i have to just sit and watch intermurals. Tom did begin organizing some volleyball on Friday afternoons with his classmates so that i could get the chance to play again. He's so thoughtful. We did that for a while but now finals are upon us...and you know how that goes.
Thanks for writing..good to hear frm you.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home